November 26, 2009 | Comments Off on Happy Thanksgiving
Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving today. What are you thankful for? I’m thankful for:
- Jesus, who redeemed me and has given me 34 years of hope
- Family, especially a wonderful husband, son and daughter in love
- America, and the opportunities we still have to live in freedom and prosper
- Our Constitution, which provides the framework for freedom.
- Abundance, even in this time of recession
- A ministry where I see lives changed with great regularity
- The opportunity to finally go to seminary!
I pray that whatever your situation today, you will find a way to praise and thank our Heavenly Father for his many benefits. We are still more blessed than any other nation on earth.